i sleep later and later each day


How is it even conceivable to be this tired? This week has been hell when it came to balancing school work, keeping up with friends, and staying devoted to all my television shows. Still furious at the fact that my dad interrupted my gossip girl recording to watch house. The only thing keeping me sane is the yoga sessions with the girls. Relieved that my first serious english paper is over and done with, but i still have to deal with formulating a speech complete with visual aid, presentation on Thursday. Not to mention all this reading for my philosophy class. I need retail therapy. I need sleep.

2 comments:

  1. i like the idea of retail therapy.
    btw i cant find a timeless picture to edit the hell out of to make my banner
    and i already missed episodes of Glee and Gossip Girl!
    and i have too much hw.
    college just started. i dont like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes. retail therapy is much needed. i have so much homework too, so you are not alone!! :D
    & ghemie, i noticed.

    ReplyDelete