020810/almost lucid

Photobucket
The other night, I had a dream that Kristel and I were living in this huge, ten-story sharehome in Vancouver. She was training to be in the winter olympics and I was her head coach. Her event was downhill figure/speed skating. We worked hard, and everyone in the sharehome was rooting for us. They even threw us a party the night before the event. But for some reason I was nervous, and after her event the next day, there were rumors that we cheated.

Last night, I had a dream that Hershey had followed me to school because she was sick of staying at home all day.

I seem to only remember my dreams when my life is a flurry of...well, shit that needs to be done.

2 comments:

  1. man, you have the best dreams.

    haha, but how would we cheat in speed skating? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not just speed skating, downhill figure/speedskating.

    ReplyDelete