041110/spring break pt.3

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After some serious procrastinating this weekend, I find it odd that I actually finished up my biography assignment with time to spare. So to celebrate, I allow myself a nice little picture post.

Spring Break has been over for days now, but I haven't had time to put up my remaining pictures. These are from the Friday I spent with Gretchine. I had some red velvet cake mix and food coloring and she had some cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. The rest, we let up to our imaginations.

The result was both provocative and delicious. After straining out the last of our artistic ideas, we proceeded to watch The Men Who Stare at Goats and Where the Wild Things Are, which, in turn, further provoked our minds to a point where everything and nothing made perfect sense simultaneously.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, we came to the consensus that we would open up our own cupcake store, where we would sell cupcakes with hidden messages only to be revealed upon eating them. We would name the place: The Human Condition.

Upon reading this back to myself, I realize how crazy it all sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment