021611/extremes

It's either I have too much to do or nothing at all. Where is the fucking balance?

Excuse the frustration. Right now, it's nothing at all. Tomorrow is another story. But right now, right now I feel like I need to add more to my already busy plate. I need to join an org, get more involved in the community. Maybe LFS? ANAKBAYAN? BAYANUSA? I applied for a job at school. I have plans to write a novel. I'm thinking of doing a self-discovery project. I am considering taking on some sort of big project for the archive, cause Lord knows we always needa get shit done. Maybe I'll do grant writing. I hate this feeling, of being...stagnant.

I actually do have a lot to do. It's just stuff I don't want to do, stuff I could care less about. School always takes second banana to life. School has just never been so draining and lifeless as this semester. And when I mean school, I really only mean English. I hate that class.

Okay, it's out of my system. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment