almost there...




senior picnic 2009

yesterday was so much fun. sometimes it's hard to believe that i'm so close to the end of high school. it really hasn't hit me yet. maybe it's because i'm expecting to see all of my friends throughout summer. i don't think i'll cry at graduation, because i will get to see everyone afterward. maybe i'll cry at the end of summer. i don't know. for the moment, i don't feel sad at all that i'm leaving high school. i'm glad to finally leave behind the five-hour class schedule, the petty drama, and the teachers who won't let you use the bathroom (seriously, how are you gonna try and tell me when i should pee?). i'm excited to start a new chapter in life. and the way i look at it, it won't be sad at all. because the people who i want to stay apart of my life, i will make an effort to keep them in my life. and if i can't, that's okay, too. because there's always room for new friendships. yeah, that might be a different way of looking at it, but i'm just the type of person that goes with the flow. i think i will be happy wherever life takes me. i'm just happy to go along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment