glorifying college

i hate how crowded it was. i hate how everywhere i turned on the smoke-free campus, someone was lighting up or puffing away. i hate how i have to leave union city two hours before class starts in order to get decent seating.

but really, today was a great day. my first teacher is super sweet and had us do icebreakers, which may have been completely awkward, but hey, great way to make new friends. my second teacher is an avid gambler and die-hard giants fan and is absolutely hilarious. i had fun in class. i just think i have issues when it comes to being on campus but not actually in class.

teacher: i know a lot of you are trying to add into my class. if you're a graduating senior or a giants fan, you're first priority.
random girl: DODGERS!!
teacher: what did you just say??
random girl: you heard me!
teacher: are you trying to add into my class?
random girl: no, i'm already in this class. you're stuck with me.
teacher: i could always drop you.
random girl: well, in that case...
teacher: seriously, don't mess with me today, guys. i'm in a bad mood. after that game yesterday, i really feel like committing a hate crime.

yeah, that really happened.

1 comment: