112909/the underground city is in montreal

If I ever go to Canada, I need to go there. I told Ryan's mom to go there during her trip to Canada, but I failed to realize that she was going to Vancouver, and Vancouver and Montreal are two different places.

At today's failed attempts at studying for my ethnic studies quiz on Tuesday, I realize that I really don't know how to study. It was never really necessary for me all throughout middle school and high school. So now here I am, lacking any type of study skills.

I want to go thrifting for more winter jackets. San Francisco is wayyy too cold for me.

1 comment:

  1. can we go thrifting for grandma sweaters too? i go to school early in the morning on a giant hill.

    Lol, im stuck in the inability to study situation but Paddy's helps. Or maybe not paddy's cause it's logan central. just take away all your distractions like the internet..

    ReplyDelete