untitled

Photobucket

"Back in the day, when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but sometimes I sit and wish I was a kid again."
Remember when we all had xangas, nd we all used to blog lyk dis? It's funny looking back at that kind of stuff, the beginning of life as it is now. The countless pictures snapped by Kristel and Vivian's cameras, the basketball court, CONCOORD. The gendercists, of which some have become dear, dear friends. And the izzles! I still can't believe I let anyone call me mizzle. HAHA. It's a wierd experience getting all sentimental about this now, especially since it's just Veteran's Day and nothing special pertaining to my friendships, but I never would've thought that I would still be so close to the people I met in the eighth grade. It wasn't expected, especially since someone told me that I would hang out with a whole new set of people in highschool. I think if we've made it this far, then these friendships will stand the test of time.

3 comments:

  1. CONCOORDIZZLES Fer life mang. Kindergarten ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONCOORD.IZZLES :)
    hahahaa and remember when people used to think we were twins when we were still the same height??! and we were like, "No.... we're cousins!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, and they were like, "you guys are lying! you really are sisters, aren't you?" hahahaha...

    i miss that...AND kindergarten :)

    ReplyDelete