012410/so long, winter break

It was nice hanging out with you these past few weeks, but now I've got to go. It really has nothing to do with you. There's someone else: school. But I'll see you in about a year. Please don't take this personally.

Overall, it was a successful break: Christmas with the group, holiday activities, thrifting, baking, getting back to writing down my dreams, reading, loitering at Borders, sewing curtains and pillows, painting a Munny, lazing around with my dog, attempting to work out, grabbing inspiration, writing, watching the first three seasons of 30 Rock, and doing possible video projects.

A little disappointed that I didn't get in any leisure reading. But I did have some fun with my disposable cameras. Those pictures will be up soon enough, in all their 35mm glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment