012710/35mm at paddy's and day 3 at school

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
One random day Gretchine texted me to see if I was free and a few hours later we were at Paddy's, eating fancy baked treats and having game night with her cousins. We stayed for the performance by Jumoke, who has a voice comparable to John Legend. Highlights of the night: winning in Sequence and having a song dedicated to me.

Today was not so bad either. I'm beginning to like my Monday/Wednesday classes a bit more than my Tuesday/Thursday classes because the people in them are much more pleasant to be around. I met three new people in my social science class, including an apprentice to a tattoo artist and a 22-year-old sophomore. She's been going to school part time because of work, and after this semester, she'll finally be able to start work on her upper division courses.

1 comment:

  1. heyyyyy jumoke was in choir! years before we were there though. he performed for us! :)

    ReplyDelete