060710/thinkwrite

Remember when they made us do these for English back in high school? Here's me bringin it back.

I'm kindof mad at myself for not taking any pictures of my summer so far. I've had some great experiences and made great memories, but it's hard to share without a visual. It's whatever though. Summer's just starting and I sure as hell ain't finished rockin it out.

Lately I've been inspired by more politically minded blogs, like Ruby's or Sahra's. These strong females are doing amazing things with their lives, and I hope to one day get on their level. I've been thinking about my future lately, and I'm excited because my dreams seem legit now. Of course, there's still a long way to go to get from here to there, but it's the upcoming journey that, at the moment, excites me most. I'm gonna be doing big things, watch me.

I'm thinking of ways to refresh my blog to better reflect what I'm starting to focus on in life. See above inspirations. More art, more politics, more thoughts/rants/dreams, more pictures. Why? Because I want to. My blog, my rules. Fuck what everyone else thinks, right?

I love new beginnings.

I miss the airport. It sounds weird, but true. I miss going places, seeing things. I miss being in a place where everyone in that moment of time is transient. At the airport, nothing stays still. I like to people-watch, and I wonder where my fellow nomads are going and why.

Here's to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment