061710/cause i thought it was cute

I went through all of my myspace comments too. These are more funny than endearing.

Lawrence: (May 2, 2007 6:18PM) its gone, kinda =( so im sad. my mom made me cut it. so yeah. how many people with afros do you know?

Lawrence: (May 2, 2007 6:43PM) no! dont replace me! i'll grow it back! do you know alot of black people?

Em: (May 4, 2007 10:54PM) haha, yes i feel ya! re-re-re-RE--MIXXX. Lol. awesomee. i had the remix before, but was "deleted by artist" ): but at least i still got it on my phonee! whoop.

Kristel: (Nov 21, 2006 3:44PM) HI MONICA!! IM SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU BECAUSE I AM AT YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!! OH CRAP. I JUST DID SOMETHING TO YOUR COMPUTER. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
!!!!! SO, IM BORED NOW. =P

Jess: (Jan 14, 2007 9:42PM) hey girl! remember that guinea pig i have... its actually a girl! it has a baby dang... i was really freaked out!

Jess: (Jan 14 2007 9:50PM) yea fool keep laughing... keep laughing then one of your hermit crabs get pregnant on you and you don't even know who the babys daddy is! haha man dude... imma grandma! lmao

Anthony: (Dec 3, 2006 8:23PM) dam yur song sounds hella ghetto...i would never put hella hard ass music on my profile....what i tell u bout using gangster shit wit me.....gotta keap my image clean lol.

Dexter: (Nov 21, 2005 10:45AM) sure i can! if michael jackson can do it, i can.

Alex: (May 28, 2007 4:36 PM) yeah i do think imma just get it just liek that. now you wait a minute. damn my cat is hella wack.doesnt even smoke my crack.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment